Sunday, November 28, 2010

Let me tell you about an event that can change your business for the better !

Hi everyone sorry for the long hiatus, my wife gave birth to our second child and as you can imagine life has been a little upside down ever since, thank you to everyone for all your well wishes. I actually wanted to mention a very exciting event happening tomorrow, it is the first Real Estate accredited Social Media Marketing course supported by RECO and my friend and colleague George O' Neill is creator and speaker at this event http://RealEstateMarketingSummit.ca/

I had the honour of attending this event last year before the course got official approval by RECO and it was quite an eye opener for me in terms of what can be achieved with just a little time and ingenuity with social media. We are one of the sponsors of this event this year and i am really looking forward to meeting new people and sharing ideas, if you have any questions about HD Virtual Tours, Real Estate Technology or this event please don't hesitate to call me 416-712-8484

Talk to you soon
Fabby

No comments:

Post a Comment